Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Beauty Water


I usually chug a bottle of water (20oz) in the morning and one before going to bed.
I try to sip on a bottle of water through the night. 
It seems the more you drink - the more you have to have it.
It's like a GOOD drug. Water has so many wonderful benefits.
Good for detoxing the body. Good for your skin. Weightloss.  And the list goes on and on. So why do I find myself having such a hard time drinking it during the day???!!!!!!!! 
What is it about this drink that presents me with such mental anguish?  
I used to be addicted to Diet Coke. And I don't mean I just liked it.
It was a serious addiction.  I feel awful because I am responsible for my
husbands addiction to it too!!  I am not so proud of that. :-(
BUT, for almost a year now I have just about put the Diet Coke down for good.
So it's all good, right?   Welllllll, seems I replaced it with Dt Mt Dew.  
Ok I swapped one bad drink for another. I just love and feel like I have to have
the "kick" that they provide.
So to get a handle on this craziness I have moved on to Sweet Tea.
I'm from the south so it really is the obvious choice.
As with everything else ( exception being water ) it has a downfall too.  Sugar.
Ugh. That's not good for the scale!!!!  
 So,...my eternal quest to be good,
and do the right thing,
and  ENJOY  IT
continues.



But on a happy note, I'm loving my wedge TOMS and lilac polish.
Ahhhhhh happiness. 

What about you, is drinking water a pleasure or challenge for you?

4 comments:

  1. HI Jenny! Thanks so much for visiting me today! Loved your comments :) I am following you now as well! And, yes drinking water is a challenge but I have been really trying to make it my drink of choice (when wine is not an option) and it does make a huge difference. Skin, weight, everything is better with water. Looking forward to more posts! Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea Swede Dreamer!!! Thanks so much for following.
      I am trying my best to do better but so far I am not doing so good. I will keep trying.
      People like you are an inspiration though!

      Delete
  2. awsome shoes! and yummie, mcdonalds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks on the shoes! Love them and Mc-y D's. Unfortunately. LOL
      Thanks for stopping by. Come back soon and follow!

      Delete